1) 13 people who piss me off
2) 13 reasons I stopped eating ice cream
3) 13 tattoos I have and where they are located
4) 13 psychological experiments I am conducting on my friends
5) 13 reasons I miss the Geo Metro
6) 13 shows I love on ESPN
7) 13 chicken recipes I am dying to try
8) 13 reasons I got bumped from #2 to #4 on Tiffani's MySpace friends list
9) 13 reasons we are moving back to Ohio
10) 13 family secrets I am willing to share
11) 13 reasons I am going to become an ultimate fighting champion
12) 13 ways to organize the guest room closet
13) 13 reasons why I will no longer be using the Internet
6 comments:
I'm sitting here in my office LAUGHING!
You are so funny! I needed that after spending the day with 15 5 year olds!
Awww come on Sandy, Ohio wasn't that bad. At least you met me!!
I would like to see the 13 chicken recipes. I know how much you LOVE chicken. And who is this crazy Tiffani that would bump you to #4? She must have some major peer pressure.
funny!!!!
Traci,
There are only a few things I liked in Ohio. Luckily you are one of them.. and the other two live in Alabama now. HaHa!
Post a Comment