Tuesday, August 7, 2007

root canal... take two

Today, I spent my afternoon with Dr. Dark Eyes having my second root canal. It went fairly well. I have no complaints so far. Things feel fine and the numbness is beginning to wear off. I am hoping this all goes as smoothly as the last one did.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm glad you are ok. I hope this one is as good as the last one, too.

Anonymous said...

Hey Sandy, As far as the white water rafting, YES GO FOR IT. I did it in Montana and loved it. Just do exactly what the guide says and you will be fine. Our guide told us to be sure and tuck our feet under the seat in front of us to hold us in the boat. I was glad I did because after one BIG dip I would have been out of the boat had I not tucked my feet REALLY GOOD that is what held me in. Have FUN and enjoy. Jackie