My birthday is just a few days away (8 to be exact). Here is a list of 13 things I want for my birthday. This is by no means a "wish list" or a plea for gifts. I am turning 33 and by now birthdays are just not as exciting as they used to be.
1) 25 million dollars- I figure this nice round sum would help me live comfortably for a while plus I can become a philanthropist.
2) world peace- This would be great to have for my birthday- and it would make others happy as well.
3) to witness a miracle
4) endless funding for my school
5) a private jet- this would just make things simpler for getting where I want to go and my friends and family could benefit as well.
6) adoptive loving homes for all orphans and foster children in the world.
7) visits from family and friends for all lonely elderly people living in nursing homes
8) enough rain to end all of the droughts and wild fires in the world. (and on a selfish note to make my and Meredith's yards a littler greener and healthier)
9) a vacation home- big enough and in a cool enough place that everyone I know will want to visit.
10) a cure for all terminal diseases
11) a new home with a swimming pool and hot tub- not only for me, but for my friend Jill and her 3 sweet angels.
12) an end to pain and suffering everywhere
13) a gentle and sweet female white lab approximately 3 years old - hopefully she will come well trained and can teach Brady Boy to be even sweeter that he already is.
2 comments:
Oh my dear, if only your wish list could come true...
P.S.AWESOME sounding date last night!
Well sweety you may not believe this but you see a miracle every day when you look into your mirror, for you my dear are a miracle with a sweet gentle giving soul that brings the miracle of joy and happiness to all the lives you touch.
Post a Comment