Friday, August 31, 2007

doggy update

Last night, we put "found dog" signs all over the neighborhood. (yes- in the rain) This morning we took her to the vet and had her scanned, but she was not micro chipped. (Dog Owners, I am a HUGE advocate for this!) We left her there to get a bath and to have the small cut on her ear looked at. She was dirty- even before she went for her 3 belly flops into the pond. I am hoping that someone will see the signs and call. We registered this morning with the shelters, local vets and animal control in case any one calls one of these places looking for her. I am not sure what else we can do other than wait and wonder what will happen next. She is such a sweet girl and I am just sure someone is looking for her.

No comments: