Thursday, August 16, 2007

my date

 

Tonight I went on a date here in Lake Tahoe. We went to a place called Cafe Fiore. It was voted one of the best places to kiss in Northern California. We had 7pm reservation and ate in the outside area. The entire restaurant only had 7 tables outside and probably 5 inside. It was quite cozy. We started with garlic bread and salads. I had Cappellini Brocconcini which was meatballs lightly breaded and fried then tossed with a fresh tomato, basil and marinara sauce; served over cappellini. My date had Linguine Fra Disvolo which was a mixed seafood combination tossed with linguine, finished in a spicy marinara sauce. We finished by sharing dessert. I shared his and I had my own. We shared homemade white chocolate ice cream with fresh strawberries. I had a boysenberry cannoli. It was a perfect evening. If you are in the Lake Tahoe area- I highly recommend it.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh I am jealous!