Saturday, August 25, 2007

makeover magic

Today, my friend Natalie and I went to the Bobbi Brown make-over event at Parisians. We had a great time. Here are the before and after pictures. My make up is a little more "dewy" than I prefer, but I think it looks nice. I used some of my birthday money to but some skincare products for my dry dry dry skin. Afterwards, we met two other friends (Tiffani and Ashley) and went to lunch at the California Pizza Kitchen. It was very good. Now, I am at home and about to take a nap. Tonight- Japanese and a movie. This birthday gets better and better!



8 comments:

Karen said...

"You are so beautiful to me..."

Meredith said...

I think it looks great also!

Anonymous said...

You look marvelous! I had a great time with you today-we should do it more often!

Anonymous said...

You are beautiful !!!!! I would even tell everyone that you are my daughter!

Keith said...

Wait, Bobby Brown? Was Whitney there? I'm sure there were a lot of drugs at least, I hear that it is his prerogative.

Anonymous said...

I adore the make up. I am a sucker for the "dewy" I guess. I think you are beautiful with or without it and I was thrilled to see the rod and purse make the pictures. Much love and sorry we kept missing you. Jody left you a little something at the house so I will put it with the other things I have for you for when you come by next month. Love you, L.

The Dales said...

You look beautiful!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful eyebrows!!!!!!!!!!!!! I love the look. I had a fantabulous time with you girls!