Thursday, August 23, 2007

Thursday 13: thirteen exciting things about my birthday

Tomorrow is my birthday. I thought I would make a list of 13 exciting things (in my opinion) about my birthday.

1) It is a day all about me.
2) I get to celebrate with my 21 biggest fans and they are all so excited.
3) The birthday celebration at school is super fun. I get to show pictures of myself through the years and the kids LOVE to see them. Then we are going to eat birthday cake ice cream. Yum-O!
4) cards
5) We draw secret pals at work tomorrow- on my birthday. There is nothing I love more than being a secret pal to someone.
6) presents
7) The cake- I LOVE cake!
8) I get to eat every meal out at the places I choose, and other people pay for it.
9) My birthday always means fall is coming and there will be cooler weather soon!
10) I may be getting a new puppy! (it's always possible)
11) In addition to it being my birthday- it is also Friday which is my favorite day of the week! Double Fun!
12) It is the start of a new (and hopefully great) year of my life...a new chapter in the book.
13) Three is the magic number. Tomorrow I will be 33, my hubby is 33 and Brady is 3. So for this year, 3 will be my lucky number.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

How fun! I hope you have a wonderful bday!

SHIRLEYCSKINNER said...

I think your list is just great....i love cake to. The puppy ?

Anonymous said...

Happy Happy Birthday! Hope it was a blast. Scott was over and we kept calling and calling all your numbers to wish you a happy. Enjoy the year. Much love, Linda, Tom, Scott, Jody (who thought you were here and brought you a present which you will get when she sees you next) Larry.