Friday, August 3, 2007

my perfect evening

This afternoon and evening turned out to be incredible. I went next door to play with 2 sweet boys. The one who is usually asleep was awake and the one who is usually awake was asleep. I caught my pal Julie up on all of the happenings in my life and I got to hear about all of the things going on with them. I came home and my dear sweet hubby brought me a present. It was a laptop. Can you believe how lucky I am? He said it is an early birthday present (21 days). I have wanted a laptop for as long as I can remember. I can hardly wait until reports are due and I can be working on them during my plan time at school instead of at night and on weekends. It will be awesome. Then we went to get haircuts. Mine is super cute seeing how there isn't much you can do with long straight hair. I did get a few face framing layers and that should at least give my hair some type of movement. I think I will probably have it long enough to cut for locks of love by December. After the hair cuts, we went to dinner at a barbecue restaurant. Who should walk in right after us but our dear friends Hannah, Whitney, Justin, Jack and Laney. They ate dinner with us and we caught up. I loved every minute of it. They are our friends we do not see nearly enough but always have a great time with when we are together. After dinner we continued on and went clothes shopping. I was able to by several tops for hardly any cash. It was awesome! And then the icing on the cake is that we went to Best Buy and they were giving out cotton candy for the grand opening. What a perfect end to a perfect evening!

1 comment: