Wednesday, February 1, 2012

I know it's February 1st... but I am still blogging about Christmas Eve

Let's see.... Christmas Eve........
Shelby's Nonnie visited (my Mom).   We opened gift with her.  She got Shelby a Leap Frog Leap Pad which Shelby loves and will really be able to grow into for years.  We have friends with a 6 year old who loves his!

As tradition in our town, Santa came by on the fire truck.

Also, last year on Christmas Eve, Shelby moved into her high chair and started eating solid food.  This year, she moved out of her high chair and is now in a booster seat at the table.  We all love it SO much more! 

One gift that was in Shelby's stocking that she loved were these light up tooth brushes.
 She immediately had to call all of her friends on her light up toothbrush phone and tell them all about it! 
 This was Shelby's big gift from us.  
 The sandwich making lesson on top was from my friend Russell's mother.  She was so sweet to think of Shelby when I know she was having a hard Christmas herself.  

Mr. D.'s Parent's Linda and Tom bought Shelby the table and chairs.
  
We are working to convert the guest room into the playroom......this was our start. 

Hopefully by March I will have enough time to sit down and tell you all about Christmas Day, after Christmas, Mr. D., Shelby starting school and SO MUCH MORE!!!