3) We have harvested several blueberries lately. Shelby is a big blueberry fan!
4) Can you believe Rylee and Henry are almost two??
5) NEXT WEEK Shelby will see ALL of her cousins. Donovan, Kaleigh, Rylee, Henry and Charlie! What a fun week it will be!! 6) We are slowly but surely getting our home back in order from the recent flooding. The plumber finished up today which hopefully means I will regain access to my outdoor hose. Hand watering the garden is NOT fun! Then soon we will be getting our flooring fixed, new drywall and the bedroom painted.
7) Rumor has it that Mr. D. asked the painter for an estimate on the kitchen as well. Could it be that I am finally going to get my kitchen painted??? Stay tuned!
8) We are talking about adding a new member to the family..... but right now it's just a discussion. Brady's thinking of getting a wife.
9) Shelby will be taking her first plane trip in just a few days. I can't even tell you how nervous we all are about it... and excited to be going all at the same time.
10) Here are photos of Shelby playing with her newest favorite toys. They squeak when she crawls. Precious.




11) I have a new friend thinking about adoption. I was able to provide her with a few resources. Please join me in praying for this sweet family.




11) I have a new friend thinking about adoption. I was able to provide her with a few resources. Please join me in praying for this sweet family. 
12) Summer is here and I have not started making my to-do list yet.... can you believe it???
13) Text from Hanny the Nanny today. Precious pigtails!!!

No comments:
Post a Comment