I have had a few things I have by dying to blog about but they had to wait as to not spoil the surprises for others. The first is Shelby's made her first art project.
I can only think of one thing that could make this little outfit more precious......
Cousin Henry in the boy version. SOOOOO CUTE!!!!
The children were quite taken with each other and very curious about one another. I think this is the first of may sweet picture of the two together!
Shelby also made her first batch of Chex Mix- the thing we are responsible to bring each year.
Shelby had fun at her first Thanksgiving and has slept most of the day today to recover from it. She had a fun outing this morning with Aunt Meredith and Henry. Since we got back she has slept for 5 hours so far.
Here is another little surprise I couldn't share before. This is a picture of Shelby in her Great Grandmother Bea's baby dress.
Bea is 89 years old. This dress was so fragile but looked so beautiful.
OK one last dose of cute and then I have to go.
Thanks Kate for the Pilgrim lady hat.
3 comments:
Cute Cute Cute. I heard the cousins had a blast.
I've seen a lot of cute babies in my lifetime, and I've seen a lot of cute outfits, but that Thanksgiving combo will go down in history as BEST EVER! (Not that I have any bias...)
How sweet of Shelby to do so many wonderful things for her first family Thanksgiving with Toots. Love the picture of the "Great-grandmother Bea" dress... what a loving thoughtful memory of the bridge of so many generations. Of course I am how could Shelby be anything but wonderful with the example her Mom has set for her!
Post a Comment