I just had to look up Henry's stats to see how he compared. He was that long at 4 months old... haha!
I believe cute little Shelby is going to be taller than her cousin Henry.
She is definitely going to be taller than her Momma!
Sandy Who was 18 1/2 inches and 6 lbs 4 oz was that length at 4 months and that weight at 14 weeks.
Oh and by the way she is only 36 inches shorter than her Nonnie!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
I just had to look up Henry's stats to see how he compared. He was that long at 4 months old... haha!
I believe cute little Shelby is going to be taller than her cousin Henry.
She is definitely going to be taller than her Momma!
Sandy Who was 18 1/2 inches and 6 lbs 4 oz was that length at 4 months and that weight at 14 weeks.
Oh and by the way she is only 36 inches shorter than her Nonnie!
Post a Comment