Saturday, August 21, 2010

Shelb-a-licious

Here are some more things I can tell you about Shelby Kate.

* She HATES sleepers. I have tried putting her in a sleeper three different time and it has ended in screaming and tears all three time. She love gowns.

* She also loves the swaddle pod.
* I suspect her cord stem will fall off before anyone we know even gets to see her.

* She enjoys hanging out with her Daddy!
* She drinks Similac Advance. She likes room temperature or warm bottles but NOT cold. She is up to 3oz at a time.

* If she had her way about it she would spend every minute in the Baby K'tan. She loves to snuggle!

* She is very easy going but when she wants something you will definitely be informed- very
loudly!

* She (like her Mommy) LOVES the Westin Heavenly Bed. She sleeps most contently on it.
*Before anyone freaks out- this is NOT her sleeping arrangement. We were in the bed. She was resting, I was watching TV.

* She has had her newborn photos rescheduled 3 times. We are now hopeful for Wednesday.

* She got to meet my class yesterday. They all love her. It was good for me because in addition to being homesick, I have been missing my kids! Skype is amazing!
* We are still in Texas awaiting approval to leave. We have hit a few tangles in the paperwork but are hopeful for clearance soon.

2 comments:

Meredith said...

That picture of her sleeping is ridiculously beautiful, and the pic of your kids skyping is fantastic! It just warmed my heart.

momma said...

I agree with auntie Meredith, love the picture of her sleeping on the Westin bed. She is a beautiful little lady(bug). Can't wait to get to just touch her and give her kisses!