I am sorry for my dear readers that do not enjoy the dog postings-- but this is the major happening in my home at the moment. We put 25 more signs up today. Still no calls. Someone (I am assuming based on past evidence-BRADY) destroyed one of the cheap dog bowl. I have been potty training all day and no accidents since this AM.
Now we are trying to figure out what to do next. We are starting to think that no body is out there looking for this sweet girl. Also, we need to think of something to call her other than new dog.
*** after I typed this post, I discovered that the other cheap bowl was distroyed too.
2 comments:
SOMEONE NEEDS TO ACCEPT THAT "SADIE LADY" IS THERE TO STAY....I WONDER HOW THIS WILL ALL PLAY OUT WITH "BRADY BOY"....I AM SURE HE WILL SETTLE IN A FEW DAYS AND THEY WILL BECOME THE BEST OF FRIENDS ....OH BY THE WAY WHEN IS "SADIE LADY" GOING TO THE VET FOR THE CHIP AND TO BE SPADE?
since it won't allow me to vote...the name is sadie lady to match brady boy and she has already decided her home..it is the same as yours!
Post a Comment