Sunday, September 16, 2007
Whole Foods- a whole lot of fun
What an incredible shopping experience we had yesterday at the Whole Foods. I could have spent hours in there. We are going to have lots of yummy meals this week. I was in la la land the entire time. I didn't even know where to start. We just zig zaged the store several times. The first item in the cart was a cup of shrimp bisque, chili covered amberjack and pecan crusted talapia. We are having this tonight. Last night we had 2 different types of chicken, a greek chicken roll up and a chicken cordon blue. We even BOUGHT the dips for today since I am going to a birthday party this afternoon (stay tuned for the post on this one!). We bought chips, guacamole and a feta roasted garlic dip. For work this week I bought a dried veggie snack mix, salad, and pimento cheese. We got bagels (which we never have!) and cream cheese. I bought a piece of blueberry cornbread because I just had to know what that tasted like. It was so yummy! We also bought a ready made pizza, 2 chocolate chip cookies and some apple crisp. We bought Brady a box of dog biscuits. We also bought some stuffed pork that is stuffed with apples and cherries and mac and cheese to go with it. I am excited about that. We needed milk- and ice cream (believe me I needed it!). I am sure we bought more things, but this is all I can think of. I saw so many people there that I know as well. When we checked out they gave us 1 free canvas bag for buying groceries in next time. I am excited! I love it and I love Whole Foods!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Heehee. You're a convert! I love it, too. We only buy our shrimp there now. It's sooooo much better than Harris Teeter's!
Post a Comment