1) talk to my Mom (who knows where she has been hiding this week)
2) work on the class flag (yes, I know it should be done by now)
3) watch TV (my hubby can't stand a full DVR)
4) clean house (because the housekeepers come tomorrow)
5) cook dinner (build your own burger night!)
6) do the dishes (because no one else will)
7) make a letter for school begging for field trip money (hope it works)
8) pack my lunch for tomorrow (no time in the morning!)
9) check and respond to email (I have been very bad about this lately)
10) charge my Blackberry (it is SO dead!)
11) go through huge stack of mail (or just stash it somewhere out of the way)
12) find a deposit slip (tomorrow is payday!)
13) read Wicked (if there is still time)
7pm update
#4 is halfway complete
#5 is complete but only because the hubby brought home Mexican food
#10 is in the progress
#11 is completed as well
9pm update
#1 completed
#2 completed
#3 I am doing right now
#4 is almost completed (1 room left)
#6 completed
#8 completed
#9 completed
10pm update
Everything is complete except #7.
I am about to go to bed and do #13.
Here is a photo taken on my Blackberry of #2. I put the trim around the letters tonight. It is navy with silver sparkles. The kids need to finish the "E" in the morning and then it will be complete.
I don't know what happened with #3 our dvr only recorded 1/2 of Grey's Anatomy. I am so sad about this.
5 comments:
OK SHE HAS NOT BEEN HIDING BUT AFTER A 9 DAY RUN WITH 2 OVRNIGHTS AT WORK SHE IS RIGHT WHEN SHE SHOULD BE ... HOME AT LAST... RESTING BUT AFTER JUST 1 DAY OFF SHE WILL RETURN TO WORK ON FRIDAY...THEN AFTER JUST ONE DAY OF WORK SHE WILL HAVE THE NEXT TWO DAYS OFF....WEEKEND.
BY THE WAY DID YOU HIDE THE STACK OF MAIL..YOU CAN'T JUST SAY DONE..WE MUST KNOW HOW IT WAS COMPLETED.
I am sure everyone knows exactly what happened to the stack of mail!
YOU DID WELL LITTLE ONE... OF COURSE WE ALL KNEW YOU WOULD FINSH ALL OF THE TASK YOU HAD SET FORTH.
AS FOR #4... I BELIEVE THE WORDING WILL COME TO YOU WHILE YOU SLEEP... HAVE A GREAT DAY!
Hi, Sandy! I am honored to be on your short list of random blogs you read! :) I'll add you to my blogroll so I can keep up with what's going on over here! Have a wonderful night!
Tish- I am so happy you commented on my little blog. I have been reading your blog forever. I found it because my friend Leah and I were googling Kokopelli. We were instantly hooked. I would read your blog outloud to her from my Blackberry everyday. I love reading about your life, and the adventures of the dogs. Keep up the good work. Thanks for stopping by.
Post a Comment