I am sure you have all realized by now that I am a big Meredith fan. Here are 27 things I love about Meredith in honor of her 27th birthday.
1) She is crafty! (no... not like the Beastie Boys song "Crafty" but with scrapbooking, card making and other crafty stuff)
2) She is very very smart.
3) She introduced me to blogging and now I am hooked!
4) She is fun fun fun!
5) She makes me laugh.
6) She is devoted to her loved ones.
7) She is generous.
8) She is delightful to be around.
9) She is a very talented writer!
10) She is very caring.
11) She is very organized.
12) She is B-E-A- utiful!
13) She takes great looking pictures.
14) She is a Christian!
15) She is witty!
16) She is very encouraging.
17) She listens (a true talent)
18) She is an awesome sister-in-law.
19) She is a thoughtful gift giver.
20) She always has a fun hairstyle and cute outfits.
21) She offers great reviews on the book she reads.
22) She is never afraid to try new things.
23) She has good taste in music.
24) She is a decorating pro!
25) She loves unconditionally.
26) She keeps us all informed.
27) She is having a birthday and deserves a great one!
3 comments:
My darling girl, I do not deserve even half of those compliments, but I will take all of them! Thank you for making my day.
Love you!
I think you left a one out. She is wait for it. LEGENDARY!
One more.........she is a GREAT daughter
Post a Comment