
This is what my new skirt looks like. I found on Clearance at Ross Dress For Less and it was only $6.99. I am totally in love with it. It is super fun. I have a
bracelet that matches perfectly. I wore it last night to Keith's party. I just can't say enough about how much I love it!
6 comments:
super fun skirt!
will this skirt be making an appearance at school anytime soon? It looks like the beginning of a perfect outfit for open house. . .
I loooooved your skirt and your headband/scarf and your bracelet... the whole ensemble was pretty!
and your lip gloss! :)
I thought I left a message prior to the lip gloss one. It must have gotten lost. It said that I loved your bracelet and head scarf and skirt very much! :)
I'm blogging! Hey you were the best to come and bring the hubby and you have NEVER looked better. I loved the skirt and the whole out fit. The makeup was fantastic. The shopping fairy needs a word with you, as I found a jacket that would go perfectly with the skirt and carry it into the cooler weather which may come some year......Love you and thanks again for all you do.
Post a Comment