Rest in peace my Pampered Chef mini baker. You have been of great service and have touched the lives... and stomachs of many. You always were helpful in making mini cakes, dips, and side dishes. You were the prefect size for so many of my baking needs. You will be greatly missed.
5 comments:
I am so devastated! When is the funeral? I will definitely have to take off work. My stoneware and I will make the long drive to come pay our respects!
Will Pampered chef replace it?
That is such horrible news! You didn't share the details of how it happened! I wouldn't want anyone to think that stoneware breaks itself! And as your personal Pampered Chef consultant, I'll have to answer Jackie's question - no, since it had a 3 year warranty and it was 7 years old . . . but I'm sure we can work out a deal to get you a very inexpensive suitable replacement. Be sure to let me know about the funeral, I'll be sure to join Tiffani!
You are totally right Jen- I didn't confess to the murder of my stoneware! It was accidental I swear! I simply dropped it.
Please save yourself and plead the fifth. I think if we act quickly we can pull the old swith-a-ro and none will be the wiser. To Jenncody...please send the ranson ... I meant to say cost of a replacement and where to send the payment.... we can not allow Sandy to go through her largest dip season without the mini!
Post a Comment