I am blogging to you from one of my favorite places in the world. I am on my screened in porch, nestled in the crook of the couch. My hubby is grilling steak and the weather is around 80 which, believe it or not is cool to us. I can hear the water trickling in the goldfish pond. I can't tell you how incredible this moment it. Oh- did I mention I am in my Pajamas? All the more fun.
I don't know what is going on with me this week- but I have been super crafty. I have mended a pair of pants. I have started a fabric gift for one of my readers, so I can't give you any of the details. Oh how I wish I could because it is something pretty spectacular. Once I finish and have given the gift, I will post pictures of it. I am proud of it already and I have only worked on it for 1 night. Another crafty something that I have been working on is making a flag for our classroom. We have an annual potluck each year and this year all of the room mom's are responsible for making each class a flag to display. The purpose is so that we can sit together as a class. Our room mom brought in some material and embellishments today. They are fabulous and I only wish I had taken pictures. I will take some tomorrow. We also purchased fabric in many shades of blue. The plan is to cut them into squares and let the children iron them on to spell out our class name. It is going to be so darn cute. I also found some blue sequin trim to loop around the flag pole. The kids are going to LOVE it. I promise- photos of the flag tomorrow!
No comments:
Post a Comment