Thursday, September 20, 2007

Thursday 13: thirteen shows on the fall line up I am excited about

1) Heroes- This is by far my most favorite show that none of my friends watch. I love it. Can't say enough about it- but no one else seems to be as in love with it as I am.
2) How I Met Your Mother- I love laughing at this one. This show is legen... wait for it.. dary.
3) Grey's Anatomy- I did not watch this show from the start but my neighbor turned me on to it and now I am hooked.
4) Private Practice- This is a spin off from Grey's that I am excited to see.
5) The Office- I have never watched a show that was more "my sense of humor" than this one. Very sarcastic and down right funny!
6) Desperate Housewives- This is my go to Sunday night show.
7) Kitchen Nightmares- We are big Hell's Kitchen fans- so that show should be very entertaining.
8) Gossip Girl- I read in a magazine that if you are missing the OC to tune in to this.
9) Kid Nation- I think this will be cute.
10) Till Death- I think this show is extremely amusing. I enjoy the difference in the older married couple and the newly weds.
11) Jericho- again, only person I know watching it. It was even cancelled and now it is back. So, it probably is pretty bad.
12) Pushing Up Daisys- this show will either be cute or weird.
13) Big Bang Theory- I predict this show will probably be cancelled but I am going to give it a try.

2 comments:

Meredith said...

I know lots of people who love Heroes! I don't watch it, but that's just because I don't watch a whole lot of TV. I bet it's great!

Anonymous said...

Well I can not comment on the other shows but till death is one that I like to watch.. I will try to catch the others all let you know what I think of them.