Friday, September 14, 2007

well...

Apparently there is not enough Germ-X in the world to keep me from getting sick. I had to stop at the CVS on the way home from work for some OTC sinus medication. If I am going to get sick- it is always on the weekends! I do have a positive note, the housekeepers came today, so the house is totally clean and that made me feel fabulous when I came in. I am now in my fuzzy purple PJ's and getting ready to relax and rest for the rest of the evening. My goal is to med up tonight so that I will feel all better tomorrow.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

MY POOR BABY.....DO YOU NEED HOT AND SOUR SOUP?

THAT IS CORRECT SWEETY ... KEEP A POSITIVE THOUGHT...BEAT THIS ... LOVE THE PURPLE PJ'S

Karen said...

are you going to blame it on my kids the way JB's mom does?