I can't remember a time when I laughed as much as I did last night. I went to scrap booking- which was probably supposed to be quiet work. My friend Julie and I got so tickled and we just laughed and laughed. Despite the fun and laughter, we both managed to complete 8 pages in our albums. For me it was a record scrap booking night. I didn't take my camera- so sorry, no pics of the fun. Stay tuned for what may be the most hysterical post of my blogging career.
2 comments:
I for one can't wait. After a l-o-n-g day at work you always lift me to a happy, restful place. Please don't keep us wating to long....
Hey Sandy,
Meredith, Stephanie and I went scrap booking last night also. We had a good time and I finally got back into the swing of it again. Stephanie did a great job on her pages of Perrin and Meredith started a small scrap book that she is doing of the Italy trip. It makes me want to go back again so I can get more accomplished.
Post a Comment