There is an area in my home where things were getting a little crazy. It was to the point where it was a catch-all and no one even knew what was what. Here is a picture.
Well this afternoon I said enough is enough. I cleaned it out. There were so many things in there that simply belonged other places. I organized it all and here is a picture of the much cleaner laundry room.
3 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Great, just when I thought it was ok for my laundry area to look like that, you go and burst my bubble. That must mean I need to go clean mine.....hmmmmmm maybe. Have a great weekend.
Ummm, yeah...there are several places like that in my house. Are you sure you aren't for hire by the hour? I would love some organization around here!!! Any time you are bored, just feel free to stop on by and clean up what ever you thinks needs organizing!
3 comments:
Great, just when I thought it was ok for my laundry area to look like that, you go and burst my bubble. That must mean I need to go clean mine.....hmmmmmm maybe. Have a great weekend.
Come clean mine! And can you make me a foodsaver station too? :)
Hope you had a fab time with Karen.
Ummm, yeah...there are several places like that in my house. Are you sure you aren't for hire by the hour? I would love some organization around here!!! Any time you are bored, just feel free to stop on by and clean up what ever you thinks needs organizing!
Post a Comment