Monday, October 22, 2007

2 surprises on Sunday

On Sunday, I got 2 surprises. The first was when my Mom took me on a shopping spree at Walmart after our flight. She said she was treating and that I could get anything I wanted. I chose a toaster and a food processor. We got a computer game, razor blades and a new wireless laptop mouse for the hubby and then I stocked up on groceries. We even got a toy for Brady. It was great to get such a treat! I still like to be taken care of every now and again.
The second surprise was that while I was away, my sweet guy made a pot of Chili and cleaned the house for my arrival. It was so nice to come home to a clean house and dinner prepared. Another awesome treat!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

YES AND BOY WAS THAT CHILIE WAS SOOOO GOOOOOD!

Anonymous said...

Luckky you! Jackie

Anonymous said...

WOW! Can you tell Jesse that your hubby actually cleaned b/c I am not sure that Jesse thinks cleaning is important anymore. That was a treat too to get Walmart and homecooking in the same day!