Wednesday, October 17, 2007

(Wednesday edition)Thursday 13: 13 things I have not told you

My Dear readers,

I know I will be WAY too busy to post this tomorrow. So here it is, a day early! Here is a list of thirteen things that I haven't told you. It's not that I have been keeping any of this from you- I just haven't blogged on these 13 facts. After this, you will be "in the know"!

1) I am going to Minnesota TOMORROW! I have not seen my Neice and Nephew in FOREVER and I am getting on a plane at 6:20AM and going for a nice long weekend.

2) My Mom is going with me.

3) I joined Weight Watchers 2 weeks ago.

4) I have already lost 5 lbs.

5) I am actually attending the meetings.

6) Tuesday was a pretty crappy day for me.

7) I am 1/2 way through the book Wicked and I plan to finish it during my trip.

8) I asked for a Nintendo Wii for Christmas (and my Mom is getting it for me!)

9) I am thinking of coloring my hair a light auburnish-brown color for fall.

10) I just got all new- custom made shelves for my classroom.

11) Bubbly by Colbie Caillat is my new ringtone.

12) Tonight, we are grilling out chicken.

13) I am planning on being a witch for Halloween-- but a good witch!

4 comments:

Meredith said...

HAVE FUN!!!

Anonymous said...

Hi Love: Have a terrific time with the little ones in Minnesota and please bring the cool weather and fall colors here. I am so proud of you going to WW. I am trying to start WW at work and its slow go, so I may join here anyway. DId you see Oprah came out about her thyroid? Enjoy the trip. Love you, see you in a few weeks!

Anonymous said...

I bet you do not even touch the book. As a matter of fact I know that you did not even open it. You were far to busy with the children, living the baasement life!

Anonymous said...

the wii has been purchased!