Friday, October 26, 2007

The Friday 14

O.K. I know I am a total slacker. My day got away from me before I did the Thursday 13. So, as a bonus to my readers, here is the Friday 14- for those procrastinators who can't get it all done.

14 things I need for my fall wardrobe/look
(this is by no means a wish list for anyone to purchase for me.. just a fun list of things I want)
1) a smaller pair of jeans (yeah!)
2) a black turtle neck
3) a new sweater
4) a new pair of black shoes
5) a new pair of brown shoes
6) some cute boots-- maybe in pink
7) a few new pairs of striped socks.. fun ones!
8) a lightweight jacket
9) new undies
10) a cozy pair of fall pajamas
11) a sweatshirt (that is not sports related)
12) something dressy for the fall holidays
13) a cute fall headband
14) new fall skin care and makeup!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have to admit I was concerned when the Thursday 13 did not appear..so I am very happy to see that you were just busy. I am also please to see that you did not write about the 13 things you had forgotten about traveling with your mother....I was concerned about just what you would reveal!

Anonymous said...

update....one of the items on the list was located and purchased yesterday!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

ok so really this time i bought the socks....