Donovan has had my heart wrapped around his finger since the day he was born. On Saturday, Donovan announced to me that he was sad to not have a lot of fall decorations. He explained that he needed more "equipment" to get ready for Halloween. Now the child was not deprived in the least, but I entertained him anyway- because that is just what Aunts do. We went to the store and rectified the situation. We bought bats and ghost to hang from the trees and a pumpkin man to build. You all know how I feel about decorating for fall. Here are the scenes from our decorating.


3 comments:
These pics must be identical to ones taken of your brother at this age. They look like twins! No paternity test needed! Looks like you had a great time...you deserve it!
P.S. your mom has that granny glow!
Karen- as usual- you are 100% correct!
How precious is this, what an adorable pumpkin man, and the real "little man" is such a cutie, as is his sister. Hope you had a great time. I missed you! L>
Post a Comment