Thursday, October 11, 2007

Thursday 13: 13 things that have kept me from blogging this week

Where has this week gone? It is Thursday already. Here are 13 things that have kept me having time to blog this week.
1) I am co-hosting a baby shower for my co-teacher from my class.
2) I am in charge of the invitations.
3) I had to come up with something clever to write on the invitation.
4) I had to print 37 invitations on transparent vellum.
5) My printer jammed and then flat out refused to print 4 on a page.
6) I had to go buy more vellum.
7) I had to cut all of the little vellum pieces to fit onto the 3 1/2 by 5 card.
8) I had to adhere cute pink diaper pin scrap booking paper onto card stock to go under the vellum.
9) I had to poke holes (2 per invite) into the tops of the card stock and vellum. Therefore I had to pick a million little punched out holes off of the floor since my puncher didn't catch them.
10) I had to cut 37 ribbons.
11) I had to tie 37 diaper pins onto the invitations.
12) I addressed and stuffed 37 envelopes.
13) After all of this I am flippin' exhausted!!!

There is more info- but this being the internet- I covered up the address and phone number of the other hostess.

3 comments:

Meredith said...

flippin' cute
you did a great job!

Anonymous said...

That is adorable! The absolute cutest invitation I have ever seen.

Anonymous said...

as always you were so creative ....but we have missed the daily updates..glad to see you return.