Sunday, October 28, 2007

I do not exist

My friend Whitney had a post on her myspace about this website that would tell you how many people with your name there are in the US. I put my name in and was shocked to learn that I don't exist. Who knew!
HowManyOfMe.com
LogoThere are
0
people with my name
in the U.S.A.

How many have your name?

6 comments:

Tiffani said...

I do exist - 4 times! I wonder if that includes me?

Anonymous said...

Honest to goodnes I have the best time reading this stuff. There are 9,742 people by the same name as your mother in law, I know I am not supposed to blog my name, and there are in excess of 15,000 with a nickname or the same name as my husband!

Anonymous said...

162 PEOPLE HAVE MY NAME!

Meredith said...

I don't exist either! But, supposedly, 156 people have my old name.

Anonymous said...

Don't feel bad Sandy!! I don't exist either!

Anonymous said...

I was shocked to find there are 17 people in the world with my name. . . think they're counting each of my pesonalities as a separate person?? :)