Monday, October 22, 2007

the basement life

My room was in the basement and one night I said "goodnight- I am going to live the basement life" and Donovan thought it was hysterical. He decided every time we were there that we were living the basement life. Here are a couple pictures of us living the basement life. We colored, we watched movies, we played games, we told ghost stories and we slept. Every time someone would come down to the basement Donovan would say "hello (insert name here) and welcome to the basement life" even if they had just been down 2 minutes earlier. It was so funny! I talked to Donovan last night and asked if he had lived the basement life since I left and he said no, that he was just living the middle of the house life. (they have 3 stories. This kid really cracks me up!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

THE BASEMENT LIFE WAS GREAT....EVEN WHEN WE CLOSED OUR EYES FOR JUST ONE HOUR!