I LOVE the color! And I can't believe you didn't have on long sleeves. I love this new Sandy!
Gorgeous! I can't believe you look good with both brown and blond hair. Lucky.
I love it! I've always liked your hair darker, it looks thicker. Congrats on the new look!
WOW....YOU LOOK GREAT! MAYBE I WILL TRY THAT COLOR AND WE COULD LOOK RELATED OR SOMETHING ( JUST KIDDING)
Dang Baby what did you do to your hair?! It looks like Autumn Sunrise and I like it.
Keith- you are SO funny!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
I LOVE the color! And I can't believe you didn't have on long sleeves. I love this new Sandy!
Gorgeous! I can't believe you look good with both brown and blond hair. Lucky.
I love it! I've always liked your hair darker, it looks thicker. Congrats on the new look!
WOW....YOU LOOK GREAT! MAYBE I WILL TRY THAT COLOR AND WE COULD LOOK RELATED OR SOMETHING ( JUST KIDDING)
Dang Baby what did you do to your hair?! It looks like Autumn Sunrise and I like it.
Keith- you are SO funny!
Post a Comment