Wednesday, February 11, 2009

viva la Wednesday

This is me! I have a new little sweet as pie girl in my class. She is just almost 3 and we are having the best time with her. She wore the cutest little bell bottom outfit the other day and I told Kate I had a pic of me in something similar. So this morning, I took this picture to school. Everyone thought it was precious, so I decided to share it with you!!
Viva la Wednesday- LOST is about to come on - so this will be short and sweet. It is also report time and I am working hard on trying to fit all of the wonderful things I have to share about the kids into one little page. My class is just AMAZING!! I am sure I will blog more about report time later.
I know LOTS of people with the dreadful stomach virus. ARRG!! Caleb and Parker both have it. I had to drive the puking Parker to his grandmother's yesterday. He was so pitiful. I kept saying- USE THE BUCKET!! Hopefully I will not catch this!! Caleb was a gnat's eyelash away from going to Children's for dehydration. He is on the up swing. I have had several kids out this week. Again- I hope to stay healthy on the tummy front since I have had the sinus/cough since December.
Kate might not get home in time for LOST. This is stressing me out!! She is on the phone with me right now! OK gotta go!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

OH YES THAT IS A VERY CUTE PICTURE OF YOU... DO YOU REMEMBER WHAT YOU SAID ABOUT THAT PICTURE WHEN YOU WERE ABOUT 14 .... I DO

Anonymous said...

Cute Sandy!...those little bellbottom outfits are all the rage for little girls right now!

Meredith said...

Ok, why do I always forget that you were not born in 1980? My first thought was, "THAT IS SO CUTE!" And my second thought was, "Why is she in bell bottoms?" Duh, it was the 70s.
But back to the cuteness. Totally adorable.