Sunday, February 1, 2009

Super Bowl-tastic

Tonight was our annual Super Bowl party. We had a great time. Here is the food I prepared. This is the kids buffet- containing juice boxes, precious little 3 section football plates,cheese sandwiches, m&m's, oreos, goldfish, gummy worms and Hershey bars.



We also had kettle korn. cinnamon pecansa football cakecocktail sausages Queso- al a Costcochilichips and salsaa drink station Each quarter I featured a different appetizer.
First quarter- it was BLT bites
Second quarter it was creamy mushroom pastries.

Third quarter, I featured Buffalo chicken cheese balls.
Finally, the fourth quarter I featured pigs in a blanket.
No one left hungry!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

WHAT A GREAT SPREAD! DID YOU WATCH THE GAME OR JUST SERVE? (REMEMBER I KNOW YOU DON'T CARE ABOUT THE GAME IT IS ALL ABOUT THE FOOD!)

Meredith said...

If I watched the Super Bowl at your house, I would actually have fun!
Everything looks fab!

Tiffani said...

I sure didn't leave hungry! I might have still been full when I woke up this morning. A fun time was had by all. Thanks for the invite :)

Jackie said...

Wish i lived closer!