Saturday, February 28, 2009

guess what we FINALLY bought...

Yes!!! Wednesday night we will be sleeping on our new mattress. While is isn't a "heavenly bed" if sure felt nice in the store. I would call it more "enchanting". We are both very excited as our current mattress is well past it's prime. The best part is that they are taking the old mattress away for free. And, we are going to keep our old box springs to raise our height in the sleigh bed. When we bought our sleigh bed at Haverty's we loved that in the store the bed appeared so tall in the sleigh bed. When we got it home and put our box springs and mattress in it- it didn't look the same. We went back to Haverty's and realized their model had 2 box springs in it. So, 6 years later-- we are going to be achieving the look we loved so much on the model bed. Another plus is that I should be a little higher when I am sleeping and maybe Brady won't wake me up a million times in the night by putting his nose on my nose to see if I am sleeping. Silly pup!
Speaking of the pup- I also got to purchase new socks and panties at Target today due to a recent adventure Brady had with the laundry hamper. Thanks Brady.

No comments: