Sunday, February 8, 2009

Brady's extreme home makeover

I have come to realize that Brady will never have the $200 Lands End bed with his name embroidered on it. The reason is because he loves to chew on his bed. I don't know what it is about anything stuffed- but he makes it his mission to unstuff it. His bed was so flat and I was worried about his comfort. Mr. D. recommended that I get some fabric and recover it. I went to the discount table and found some upholstery fabric for $2 a yard. I bought 3 yards and 2 bags of poly fill. In an hour and a half, Brady had a wonderful new bed. It is slightly larger than the old one and now he can really stretch out. Not to bed for a $12 investment!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Its gorgeous! You are amazing! Gusets and all ! That is one lucky pooch.Love you and thanks for the neat picture of you 2. L>

Anonymous said...

that is just so comfy looking...how long will it stay whole (till it is holey!)

Anonymous said...

Good job with the Doggy bed. Your so crafty!