Tuesday, February 3, 2009

just for fun

Just for fun- I told Tiffani I would write down every Pampered Chef product I used in prepartation for the Super Bowl Party. (I just got your attention didn't I Jenn!!) I am very brand loyal to the Pampered Chef. I got my first Pampered Chef product about 11 years ago and I have been hooked ever since. I have a party once a year to get more free or discounted items. This year my party will be in March when they launch their new Spring catalog. I could go on for days about my love got Pampered Chef products.



Below is a list of products I used in preparation for the Super Bowl party 2009. I will put and astrix next to products I used more than once. Enjoy!!

1) executive cookware 10 inch skillet*

2) the mix and chop

3) pink mini bar board*

4) utility knife*

5) can opener

6) slotted spoon

7) large bar board*

8) regular spoon*

9) kitchen shears

10) easy read measuring cups* (all 4 sizes)

11) strawberry huller (not sure of specific name)

12) Quikut paring knife*

13) cake tester (YES Tiffani!! I knew where it was!)

14) food chopper

15) mini muffin pan

16) measure all cup

17) measuring spoons*

18) pastry mat

19) baker's roller

20) small stainless steel scoop

21) pizza cutter

22) slice and serve (Tiffani- this was the name of it! Nice drawing!)

23) mini serving spatula

24) grill basket (1000 uses- has never seen the grill!)

25) large bar pan

26) Cut-n-seal

27) all of my scrapers*** so many times!

4 comments:

Tiffani said...

I am so happy you knew where the tester was! That is awesome!

I enjoyed every little morsel of food you prepared so lovingly with these products!

I am so excited about the new catalog!!!

Jennifer Cody said...

I'm so proud of you for using ALL of your stuff!I'm jealous that I didn't get to eat all that food though. Hey the "strawberry huller" is the cook's corer.

Anonymous said...

Did you use the thing that slices off the user's fingers? ;)

The Dales said...

I'm so jealous! If I lived closer I would love to come to your party...oh and eat all your goodies prepared by all your precious products! You sound like a wonderful cook!