Saturday, January 10, 2009

wing war

Tonight, we had a wing war. Meghan came over and I made wings for us 2 different ways. The wings on the left were deep fried and then put in the sauce. The wings on the right were soaked in sauce and then cooked in the rotisserie. The sauce for both sets were made out of Frank's Red Hot Buffalo Wing sauce and butter. We each voted and here are the results.
Mr. D. liked the fried wings because he said they were more flavorful.
Meghan liked the rotisserie because they were crispier.
I also liked the rotisserie because they were crispier-- and as the cook easier to make.

2 comments:

Tiffani said...

I hate I live so far away! I wish I could be a taste tester for your cooking adventures!

Anonymous said...

I really like the looks of the less messy rotisserie wings...
I will have mine with sweet Carloina and a side dip of ranch!
Thanks and let me know when they are done