Last night, we went to visit the Young family for an evening of pizza and painting. We had a great time.
The girls had a loved it and could hardly wait to finish eating to start painting. The boys were not into painting as much as the girls were- but after a while Mr. D. did paint something. I am sure if you all closed your eyes and thought about it- you could imagine what masterpiece is to follow.
Here are a few more of the masterpieces that came out of the evening.
Alice
Eden
Alice
Erica
Eden
Erica
Here is my masterpiece. I am planning to hang it in my classroom in the music area.

4 comments:
I love all of the paintings, but of course I think yours is best!
Seriously?? You should have double majored in art!
What awesome paintings!
That painting is awesome! I wish I had one for my music area!
Post a Comment