1) This week has been crazy! I have hurt my back and have really realized how much bending and lifting I do in a day. Hopefully I will be healed soon!
2) I went grocery shopping this week and have menus planned for the next 2 weeks.
3) My new year's resolution is to plan (and stick to) menus and go to the grocery store and out to eat less.
4) Mr. D. and I have a lot of errands to run on Saturday.
5) This is my new favorite blog. No, I don't know her- but I am hooked on reading it. This is my favorite blog entry so far. SO SWEET!! You will love it!
6) Summary By Sandy welcomes GAYLE PARKS to the readership. Make yourself at home!
7) I am still shelling pecans!! (shh- don't tell my Granny - I promised to have them put up by now)
8) I am working for the weekend- It's been a week.
9) Fab-O news here.
10) I am trying to plan my Spring Break.
11) I wish Karen had the same week off!
12) I am ready to go to bed!!
13) Somehow- I have 13 onions in my pantry. 
3 comments:
So sweet, you are!
(I like to speak like Yoda.)
...congrads to k & m...
as for the onions....make soup ...let me know when it is done!
just thinking......you could go ahead and chop, slice, puree several of the onions and seal them in receipt amounts and freeze for the future! time saver after all it takes a go minute to prepare an onion for any receipt
Post a Comment