Sunday, January 25, 2009

Sunday

This morning- we varied from the usual Sunday routine and went to the Waffle House. I enjoyed a chocolate chip waffle. It was SO good. We are both still sick with this cold and thought some time out of the house may be good for us. I am going to set off a lysol bomb when we go to work tomorrow. Afterwards we went to Books-A-Million. I love going to the bookstore. I always love looking at everything. I looked at religious books, gardening books, adoption books, cook books, and the discount books. Mr. D. just looked at Photography books. He got a new camera for Christmas and I am very excited about his getting into more of a photography hobby. I am encouraging him to start a photography blog to show off his talent.
I left the store with this book.
Mr. D. left with this book.We came home and put our PJ's back on. We have spent the afternoon listening to each other cough and doing projects on the internet. I revamped my blog and added twitter to the side. Mr. D. has played some trivia game on the New England Patriots. I am cooking a hen in the rotisserie tonight.

No comments: