Saturday, January 10, 2009
newborn practice
As many of you know, Mr. D. and I are adopting. Last night, we got a little unscheduled newborn practice. I can't even count how many times I looked to see what time it was on my ceiling clock. With my back hurting I can't lay in one position for too long so I was tossing and turning most of the night. This in turn was keeping Mr. D. up. Then around 3:00-- something happened and the surround sound in our room came on very loudly and with only static. It was crazy. I jumped up (ouch!) and didn't know what to think. Don't worry- our amazing attack/guard dog just snoozed on. Then after that about 20 minutes later I decided my contacts were bothering me- and so I had to get up to take them out. Then around 4:15, Mr. D. was up with tummy issues. Again around 4:45. At 6:00 Brady (in a big no no move!) jumped on up my side of the bed and licked my face. I really have to teach him 1) not to jump on the bed and 2) we don't get up at 6am on Saturday too. Then I think I passed out and at 8:30 Mr. D. was up with tummy issues again so I just got up. So while it was a crazy night and we are tired today.... we can't wait!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment