1) Mr. D. was out of town this week on a business trip. He took my laptop with him, so I apologize for the lack in communication this week.
2) He left for New Orleans sick- and after he left I got sick. My highest temp was 102.2 but I had made a deal with myself that if it got to 103 I would go to the doctor (why am I so stubborn about that?). Luckily I am all better now.
3) My back is all better now! Whoo Hoo for that. Maybe it was all of the lying around and being sick.
4) I was all better by Wednesday and crossed a few errands off of the list. One errand was to pick up my contact lenses.
2) He left for New Orleans sick- and after he left I got sick. My highest temp was 102.2 but I had made a deal with myself that if it got to 103 I would go to the doctor (why am I so stubborn about that?). Luckily I am all better now.
3) My back is all better now! Whoo Hoo for that. Maybe it was all of the lying around and being sick.
4) I was all better by Wednesday and crossed a few errands off of the list. One errand was to pick up my contact lenses.
The eye doctor ordered 6 months worth instead of a year, so when I went to pick them up in August- they didn't have enough. They ordered them and I have been meaning to stop and pick them up since September. Hey- it only took me 4 months- but here that are (insert cheering here) - and, the funniest part is that they had a coupon with them for saline that expired in December. I had to chuckle over that.5) The large trophy here is my trophy for winning my school's fantasy football league. It is on display on our school's trophy shelf. Pretty good for a girl who picked her players based on if she would date them or not.

6) Brady almost made a costly mistake this week. I heard him chewing on something in the night and got up (thank goodness) to realize that it was MONEY!! I had put this cash on Mr. D.'s night stand and I guess Brady thought it would be a tasty snack. I am so glad I woke up in time.
7) One of my kids this week accused me of having a SNUGGIE. I had to laugh. I was actually wearing a poncho.
8) OMG!!! I CAN'T WAIT FOR THIS!!!!
9) I "chatted" with Karen on Facebook.
It felt weird! I mean, we have known each other for 15 years, and technology has changed slightly. I am proud of her for becoming so techy!
10) I finally have all of the pecans taken care of!!
11) Mr. D. brought pecan pralines back from N'Oleans.

13)
The caption here is- "You want me to go out and pee when it is 18 degrees outside. Are you kidding me?"
14) We are down to two fish-- the killer...
and the one who is hiding for by the heater.
15) Don't these look DELICIOUS!!!--
4 comments:
Don't you think the computer teacher HAD to get techy?
ok so why do you nget a potty and teach brady to use it. man you would have the coolest dog ever
i cant believe you have a snuggie..
Tell Brady that he'd be happy to go pee at 18 degrees up here - since we just finished 86 consecutive hours below zero and reached a low of -29! Rumor has it we may break freezing tomorrow!
Post a Comment