Monday, March 16, 2009

Spring Break recap - Day 3

* watched disc 3 and 4 of LOST from season 1



* listened to Mr. D. being very fustrated because our computer had a virus.



* started sewing and finished Henry's bonus quilt. It is a rag quilt. I have never made one but always wanted to. It was so easy. It took in all about 5 hours to make. I think the next one I make will get even faster now that I am more skilled at it. It is going in the mail tomorrow!





* went to eat at Cozumel for dinner


* went to the store to buy Brady's dog food


* watched Mr. D. pack


* listened to Brady whine for an hour about Mr. D. packing


* cleaned out my car


* took a bubble bath


* cut out the paper pattern for Henry's quilt.


*blogged for the last time this week from my beloved laptop. Don't worry, I still have computer access and can keep you all posted. Tomorrow the laptop goes international. Viva la Canada!

3 comments:

Jackie said...

Precious quilt!

Anonymous said...

the quilt is just beautiful!

Meredith said...

Oh, Henry will love it! Thank you so much.