Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Spring Break recap day 4

*after a very restless night- woke up at 4:45 to take Mr. D. to the airport


*dropped him off


*listen to Brady cry for 15 miles because we left Mr. D. at the airport


*drove north to see my Mom


*got Brady settled and went to Cracker Barrel for breakfast


*went to Walmart and shopped until the Bank opened. My Mother bought me spring action scissors for my raq quilt making and a Martha Stewart Bone Folder that Kate and I have been wanting for months.


*went to the Bank. My Mother is working on getting the Grandfather Medicaid. She has a list of his bank statements we had to get.


*went to Cato and found nothing


*went to Hobby Lobby. I bought a few things there.


*went to JcPenney, my Mother bought herself 2 shirts.
*went to gas station Dairy Queen and got a milkshake to take to the Grandfather
*went to the nursing home to take the milkshake.
*realized how dependant I am on my Blackberry and how sad I was not to be getting a good signal!
* went back to my Mom's. Brady was out while we were bringing in the bags- and the next thing I knew- Brady was in my Mom's trunk.
*My Mom went through the mail and she had another letter from the Medicaid people wanting different bank statements.
*packed up packages for be mail- including one to Henry with the Bonus blanket and some things from my Mother. The other package... well... will have to just be a surprise to it's recipient.
*went back to town (15 minutes each way)
* went to the Post Office, and ran into my cousin's wife.
* went back to the bank and got the other info.
*went to Fed Ex.
*went to the Doctor with my Mom. 2 shots, 4 prescriptions- Bronchitis and a sinus infection. Ran into an old family friend at the doctor's office.
*went to Walmart to get prescriptions filled. Got fabric for Kim's baby's blanket (for either Emilee Grace or Rylee Grace)
*had to shop for an hour waiting on prescription, ran into my great Aunt.
*went for a pizza dinner.
*went back to Momma's house and left her there.
*went to the best place in town to get dessert- My Aunt Patsy's! She is the best cook I know.
*saw my Granny, Aunt Patsy, Uncle Kenny and Cousin Kim and her husband Jimmy.
*saw lots of cuteness, the family cradle, dresses from when my Aunt Patsy was a baby, sonogram pics, Kim's bedding and crib.
* ate peanut butter cake and LOVED every bite.
*went back to Momma's and cut out Emilee/Rylee's quilt squares.
*went to bed, exhausted!

2 comments:

Meredith said...

I want some peanut butter cake!
You are being crazy efficient and proactive this week. Good for you!

OHMYGOSHICAN'TWAITTOSEEHENRY'SQUILT!

Anonymous said...

you know I think my grand dog was just trying to get me to take him to find Mr. D.