Monday, March 2, 2009

the accidental pancake

I know I have posted 7 blog entries in the last two day, but here is something I forgot- if that is at all possible. Sunday morning when I got up and saw it was snowing I decided to cook a big breakfast (thus, the entry on Stephanie's bacon). I was making pancakes. I made plain for Mr. D., Brady (yes- Brady) and Meghan who had spent the night in the guestroom/nursery...(see how I am putting it out there). Anyway, I was making myself chocolate chip pancakes. I had made 2 chocolate chip pancakes and decided that was enough and put the chips away. I was on the phone and decided to make myself a third pancakes so I grabbed the chips and somehow made a butterscotch chip pancake instead. I divided it in thirds and made Meghan and Mr. D. each taste a third of the accidental pancake. Mr. D. gave it a big thumbs down- but the girls agreed it was YUMMO!!

2 comments:

Tish said...

Definitely sounds yummy to me!

Sandy, I'm so glad you and your friends decided to read The Shack. I can't wait to hear what you think of it! I had a hard time putting it down - especially the further along I got! I just loved it. It really made me do a lot of thinking about my own faith!

If you read any other great books, be sure to let me know. I'm always on the lookout for a good read!

Thanks for stopping by my blog! I hope all is well for you. :)

Anonymous said...

hey I spent the night in the guestroom/nursery and I didn't get pancakes......butterscothch, chocolate chip or plain ....what gives? I guess you have to wake up to a snow day to get those!