This is a picture that one of my four year old kids drew of me today. I must admit I was shocked to be nude in the picture. If you look closely he even took the time to draw in my nipples. Bless his little heart. Oh- and the thing in the middle of my super large body is my belly button. It has two circles because as he explained there is a circle in the middle on the inside (for an inney I guess). I am not sure how my little stick legs support this large frame. I am so glad to see that I am smiling in the picture. I have a good relationship with his Mom, so I emailed her that I had a great anatomically correct picture that her child drew of me. She replies "let me guess- boobs- he is obsessed with them."

No comments:
Post a Comment