* shopped for 4 hours (Target, Best Buy, Pier One, Old Navy, Book-A-Million, Bed Bath and Beyond and Walmart) and purchased NOTHING!
*worked on bedroom makeover plan with Mr. D. right now this bedding is in the lead... but we aren't 100% sure. We do love the wall color though.
* had lunch at Full Moon with Mr. D.
*looked at cell phones for my Mother- she is thinking of getting a better phone with a keyboard because she is "into texting" even though I have NEVER gotten a text from her.
*updated my Twitter- since I now have followers
*secured sample quilt from the neighbors of the pattern that I am using for Henry
*played with Brady
* Went to the video store and rented Pineapple Express, Secret Life of Bees, and Nights in Rodanthe.
* went to Walmart again- to get soup, peanut butter and bread- and somehow spent $50 bucks
*downloaded new ringtones for Tiffani and Kate
* put my pjs on for dinner, internet surfing and movie watching.Off to a Great Start!!
3 comments:
what are you waiting for the bed looks great and would look even better at your house. Love the wall color... there is no way I would wait....here is an idea if you don't get it for yourself you could surprise some one with the "new look" You could do it the way your aunt P does it....just cut out a picture and give it to that lucky person!
Well now that you have mentioned the phone I am so not into texting but the group of people that I would with are a very divided group... one older, one one year younger, one 6 years younger, then the children .... Dana, Willie, Deidra, Tony, Syed, Denice, Urmilla, Jeff, William. It is the children that send me text all the time... so far I have sent one in return ...."OK" that was it.
Ooooo, how fun! Is mine "Hanging Tough"?
Henry is so lucky to have a quilt coming from you.
Post a Comment