Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Spring Break recap- day 5

*This morning Brady and I watched the sunrise while we stopped at the cemetery on the way out of town.
*drove home
*stopped and got us sausage gravy biscuits on the way home- Brady LOVED his, I did too!
* spent some time on the computer.
*took a shower and got ready to go out
*cleaned living room
*cut fabric squares until Meghan got here.
*took Meghan to J. Alexanders with a gift card I had been saving since Christmas. It is my #1 favorite place to eat!
*went to Walmart
*went to Target where I bought a new swim suit and some things for my classroom.
*went to Bed Bath and Beyond
*went to Dairy Queen
*came back to my house and put our pajamas on at 4pm
*watched Nights in Rodanthe and The Secret Life of Bees
*worked on Emilee/Rylee's quilt.. and finished it.
*Made the chili con queso soup in the taco shell bowls for dinner

No comments: