Saturday, March 21, 2009

pictures to share

Sayid- my favorite fish. He started out blue and turned yellow. He is always coming up to the tank and looks like he is chatting with me. Love him!! Meet Canadian Bacon

Brady and his latest conquest

Another cute pic of Brady and his pal.

My washer repair operation

My mail organization system for all of the families I am collecting mail for.

Portable DVD that came to us in the mail from Directv- thanking Mr. D. for taking a survey!! Awesome!

Scenes from Henry's quilt

Meghan's Cadbury Creme Egg- which had rolled out of her purse and I stepped on in the middle of the night. OOOHHH! CREEEEPPPYYY!!

Emilee/Rylee's quilt.. turned out great!

Small little table top barn with animals- Target dollar bin. Great for the Noun lesson!! LOVE it!!


Peter Rabbit stickers I will be making a matching lesson for. Target- in the dollar bin.

Curious George stuff for my classroom (for when we study the author). Again, I just love Target's dollar bins.

print of my new swimsuit

my movie ticket

Tiffani showing off her fork- lucky girl

my meal at Mizu
another fun comforter I saw


No comments: